This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What happened to the certifications?

Started by Ravn, July 4, 2014 · 5 Replies · 413 Views

Ravn

They are no longer available in the shop, are the coaches bogged down by requests, or why have they disappeared?

Duff

I asked Coach about this in another thread; from what I understood, you have to go to the seminar to get in the pipeline for certification.

Murray Truelove

That seems like a good thing. Coach gets to see for himself whether or not you meet the requirement, hopefully this will keep the standard high.

Ravn

Ok, makes sense. Thanks :-)

Coach Sommer

Yes, certifications are currently by invitation only with attendance at a seminar being a mandatory first step.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Damon Amato

Coach,

 

Does that mean you'll have more information at a seminar that you'll talk about, or should I specifically ask you about it?  Will be at the Rhode Island seminar in October.