Hello,
There are two things I want right now:
1) A gymnastic Handstand (if not freestanding, at least perfect form wall runs)
2) Full Hanging leg lifts
Now after watching the video on developing the handstand, I have understood that in order to have a straight handstand (gymnastic version) one needs open shoulders and a strong core to maintain PPT.
Exercises for midline stability are different planks and hollow holds, but my question is: wouldn't developing hanging leg lifts help you with maintaining PPT as well?
The reason I ask is because I want to develop full hanging leg lifts on stall bars, but doing planks and hollow hold doesn't leave me with much energy for it.
Or is it best for me to split it up like this:
Monday: Body line drills
Tuesday: Hanging leg lift development
Thursday: Body line drills
Friday: Hanging leg lift development?
Or should I focus on Body line and once mastered, then move to wall handstand while working HLL?
Any thoughts? Thanks!