This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated support for body levers

Started by Micawberian, July 3, 2014 · 2 Replies · 145 Views

Micawberian

Hello all,

 

Does anyone have any tips on how to create an elevate support for body levers? Unfortunately I don't have any of those red mushrooms shown in the demo video. First I tried to stack a crap-ton of towels on top of each other and I tried doing body levers on that. It was a bad idea. Then I just tried doing it off of a small stool covered with a towel for cushioning. Well I broke the stool during the negative.

 

Any ideas?

meras

Do you workout at home? I'm on PE7 but I do them on a gym bench which is narrow enough to only put my shoulders on.

Micawberian

Ah yea, I do workout at home. I actually thought maybe about getting one of those benches (you mean the really long ones with the black cushions?) but I figured it may not be worth it because body lever is only an intermediate step in front lever.