Coach Sommer on Rob Wolf Round 2

Started by Jennifer, July 1, 2014 · 31 Replies · 7,589 Views

The Hansenator
skeeter said:

Coach mentions about how he has some athletes, for example, deadlift a light weight of 135lbs for 2 months straight - at that point the athlete could easily do 185lbs. 

 

I am rehabbing from an injury so my doc says light lifting is beneficial (I have worked on F1 for a few months). I used to do 5-3-1 and wanted to work on those four lifts again, but light weights, so it does not slow down F1 progress.

 

A very interesting concept that I would like to try. Can anyone explain how to figure out the starting weight and how many days a week/sets/reps to work on this?

 

Thanks again,

Noah

What kind of injury are you rehabbing?

 

Depending on the weight and the volume, it's possible to lift almost daily.

Rob Kowalski
Malik said:

Was Robb saying they have stall bars available in the online store?

 

I heard that too...

Cole Dano
Rob Kowalski said:

I heard that too...

 

We built a custom set for Robb's gym and sent them out to him.

 

However we do have a truly bullet proof stall bar system in the works, but aren't yet where we can announce a time frame.

greekdawg
Cole Dano said:

We built a custom set for Robb's gym and sent them out to him.

 

However we do have a truly bullet proof stall bar system in the works, but aren't yet where we can announce a time frame.

Will it be a free standing?  That is my biggest issue as I can't nail stuff into the walls......

greekdawg

Also, did anyone else hear there is an Achilles series?  Where is that or when does that come out? I need that like yesterday....

meras
greekdawg said:

Also, did anyone else hear there is an Achilles series?  Where is that or when does that come out? I need that like yesterday....

last I heard that was for seminar atendees for now.

Cole Dano
greekdawg said:

Will it be a free standing?  That is my biggest issue as I can't nail stuff into the walls......

 

Sorry, no.