Please critique my form on my planche leans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNETnFqRGjA&feature=youtu.be
How does it look ? Am I moving in the right direction ? what to you think ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Spphysio, June 30, 2014 · 2 Replies · 118 Views
Please critique my form on my planche leans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNETnFqRGjA&feature=youtu.be
How does it look ? Am I moving in the right direction ? what to you think ?
Too much rounding of the middle back instead of upper back, what's more, your scaps even with that degree of "rounding" don't look full protracted.
Overall go well besides that. Keep practice and record yourself every workout.
Cheers!
Thanks a lot Adriano for your help...So I should try not to round my upper back. For protraction do you think I should push the ground with the palms of my hands and then start leaning forward ?