This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 form check

Started by MarcinTrybalski, June 29, 2014 · 4 Replies · 202 Views

MarcinTrybalski

Dear community,

 

i started with this element 2 weeks ago and have some problems getting the form down. I have especially a problem with my lower back... i suppose it`s due to my huge stiffness in the area of the lumbal/thoracal spine. Beside that i would be really thankful for any advices and critique :)

 

meras

Video is set to private. Change it to unlisted instead so that only those with a link can view it.

MarcinTrybalski
meras said:

Video is set to private. Change it to unlisted instead so that only those with a link can view it.

Thank you meras... i think it should be fixed now

Adriano Augusto

Seems reaaaaaaaaaally nice to me, and I have a special critic eye for leans... :D 

 

Your form is good to keep progressing on volume. Just keep in mind that form when you add seconds!

 

Cheers.

MarcinTrybalski
Adriano Augusto said:

Seems reaaaaaaaaaally nice to me, and I have a special critic eye for leans... :D

 

Your form is good to keep progressing on volume. Just keep in mind that form when you add seconds!

 

Cheers.

Oh Adriano, thank you! It`s an honour to hear that from you... you`ve been a huge inspiration for me so far :) I´ll try to save that form in my mind and start to build volume ;)