This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check - RC PE1 (Hinge row)

Started by Kara Beutel, June 29, 2014 · 4 Replies · 198 Views

Kara Beutel

Hey all!

This is a tough one in terms of motor-planning, since it's quite different from regular inverted rows which I'm more familiar with. I realize the camera angles aren't exactly ideal, but can you tell me how these look? Starting with week 1, so 3x3.

 

Side view: 

Back view: 

 

Password for both: rc.pe1

Thanks!

john_c

Looks pretty good to me, good hinging and nice straight lines.

Spphysio

Everything looks fine to me also...

Sensei JP

I was impressed with the smooth tempo.  I'm working on this and mine look far more sporadic, needing a lot of power to finish off the last three reps.  If you can keep that pace up you are golden.

Kara Beutel

Fabulous, thanks so much, guys! :)