Hello!
I read in Ido's fb page that he's into loaded progressive stretching, which resembles some of Coach Sommer's teaching. I don't have the Foundation Courses, so I don't really know what he's talking about.
I found a video by gymnasticbodies on youtube of a weighted pike stretch, so I assume the concept is to help the stretch using some weights or gravity/bodyweight?
Ido talks about LPS as more useful than static stretching on the long run (though he also states that he makes use of the latter sometimes).
What's your view on this topic?
May I ask you some advice, some stretches to reach a comfortable pike and the pancake?
I'm almost reaching the pike, but without a partner to help me on my back it's quite difficult - the same with the pancake, that one is hell, my back stays rounded most of the times.
Thank you all for your time!