This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Single Leg Squat im Partner exercise?

Started by Collin, June 27, 2014 · 3 Replies · 170 Views

Collin

From SLS SE3 iM through SLS SE5 iM the mobility exercises require a partner, which I do not have.

What are the alternatives?

I've tried putting my feet under my couch which worked mediocre for SLS SE3 iM, but now I am moving past that.

45 degree reverse hypers could work in place of SLS SE5 iM.
And the same machine could be used for SLS SE4 iM.

Also maybe I should just throw some deadlifts in the routine to get the back of my legs.
Thank you

 

William

i got the same question, yesterday i tried the iM with feets under my bed, but it was not heavy enough, the height for the feets not right and not enough place in front of the bed to make it...

Colm O'Shea

I got a plank of wood (about four feet long) and placed it on the ground. Tied my ankles to it with a yoga strap, put a cushion under my knees, and there you go: a homemade "natural" GHR machine. As a bonus, I find that having to lift up from the ground is much harder than being able to bend the back and swing up, because there's no momentum. Just my two cents.