This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I can't SLS

Started by David Segro, June 25, 2014 · 2 Replies · 154 Views

David Segro

Hello everyone,

I just purchased F1 and H1. I'm very excited to start both. However, due to a hip injury that I will be getting surgery on in the near future. I plan on doing 4x a week template. That will leave the one training day FL, sPL, HBP, RC and the other now just MN and SL. Is this okay or should one of the elements from the first workout be transferred to the 2nd day to make it even?

Thank you,

Dave

Jon Douglas

Nothing you can really do in this case. If you can't train legs you can't train legs.

 

You're best off leaving it as is. You may want to fiddle with the frequency after a cycle depending on whether you come up restless and raring to go on a consistent basis. In your position I'd prefer to stick them all on the same day to capitalise on the shorter workout duration, but that's just me.

 

And welcome aboard :)

Jeremy Huston

I have likewise been avoiding the SLS exercises for a variety of reasons.  I moved the FL work to join SL and MN.  It sort of works out to one day of arms/shoulders/chest and one day of core.  So my split is:

Day 1: sPL, HBP, RC

Day 2: FL, SL, MN

 

I don't think the specific ordering of the exercises really matters as long as you're working hard and you're completing your sets.