Ab Work

Started by scribe3, June 25, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,953 Views

scribe3

In regard to abs, I was wondering if it would be ok to do, sit-ups, ab wheel, crunches, one day, and then the next day to do  "FSP", or should I rest a day in between?.

Rayne-William

You can do abdominal work every day if you really wished to do so. I am, currently, doing some abdominal work four days a week.

Jon Douglas

Is it ok? Sure.

Necessary? No.

More likely counterproductive, but mostly in terms of wasting time than stalling your other progress.

What do you think situps (do have an application if you grapple etc), wheel (fl is too easy for you?) and crunches will cover that gst won't?

Unless you have a specific test that requires these movements I'd say don't waste your time time treading over the same ground. But that's just my opinion :)