What's your excuse?

Started by Daniel Burnham, June 24, 2014 · 11 Replies · 2,767 Views

korija

haha.jpg

im tired

meras
korija said:

haha.jpg

im tired

More like recovering

ajoOba

“I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

 

your muscles will just start to compensate with such a deficiency

korija
meras said:

More like recovering

Yeah thats it... recovering

thecolin

I guess this shows just how important that connective tissue is!

ajoOba
thecolin said:

I guess this shows just how important that connective tissue is!

what exactly do you mean?

bzrk

I have 2 pectorals.

thecolin
ajoOba said:

what exactly do you mean?

 

I don't know anything about the condition, so I'm making some assumptions. But I figure if there's no pec he must be relying entirely on what ever connective tissue is there to keep his arm from falling off as he spins and bounces around.

Duff
thecolin said:

Relevant to the subject:

 

http://instagram.com/p/pqDl1_P0pv/

 

How the heck does he keep the bar up?

Physics doesn't have the balls to tell him he can't do that.