This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Please Critique my Swivel Hips

Started by Pantera Blacksmith, June 24, 2014 · 5 Replies · 214 Views

Pantera Blacksmith

These are so amazing!! hahahha

 

I know I have a long way to go and have reviewed all the pointers and tips I could find on the forum, but I could read and try to put into practice but am afraid I still may be doing it wrong.

 

Thanks in advance for all your help!

 

http://youtu.be/PL8Jkl1bnGg

 

 

SLY

Can't see nothing this video is private like your other video too.

Pantera Blacksmith

Okay! I fixed it. Sorry, I thought I got it right to start.

Thanks letting me know Sly :)

Keilani Gutierrez

looks pretty good to me.

and also, sick ink. my next piece that im slowly designing goes from my ribs down to a thigh sleeve. down to the knee looks pretty rad!

Keegan

It's tough to see your internally rotating knee due to the angle, but you definitely want to try to get your externally rotating knee closer to the floor.

Pantera Blacksmith

Thanks guys. I will get back on it!!