Hi everyone
I have trouble to do negative tuck planche to handstand because i can't catch the balance with mys hands facing sidewards, should i work on them with hands frontwards ? Would this prepare the biceps tendon well ?
Started by Bosco, June 24, 2014 · 3 Replies · 1,381 Views
Hi everyone
I have trouble to do negative tuck planche to handstand because i can't catch the balance with mys hands facing sidewards, should i work on them with hands frontwards ? Would this prepare the biceps tendon well ?
If do not have good handstand line and protraction there is no way to perform it correctly. the movement to prepare the elbows for advanced rings element are different.
I have a very good handstand (and nearly a OAHS) but the thing is that i can't balance when i place my fingers sideward like when i do my planches holds. ![]()
Do planches with hands forward then.