This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Useful exercises

Started by Mfave16, June 23, 2014 · 2 Replies · 153 Views

Mfave16

Ive been going through the foundation series for a while now and I've gotten pretty far through the progressions. My only concern is that certain exercises that I've completed I find very beneficial to continue doing such as scapular push-ups, planche leans, hollow body and arch body holds, the curl up for side lever, the toe to bars on the stall bars for manna, prone shoulder dislocates and 30 second handstand hold etc. So far I have continued doing these exercises by adding them in as a "warm-up" but keeping all of these in is making my workout exceedingly long, thus my question is how should these exercises be continued in order to maintain there benefit? I have been doing 4 sets of each of them at their maximum rep amounts as prescribed in the program, should i cut volume?

Alan Tseng

1 set is enough.

 

 

How long is your workout doing everything?

Mfave16

The time varies from 1 hour and 30 min to 2 hours long depending on the weeks set requirements. A better indicator perhaps would be the number of sets which is 32 to 36 depending on again the weeks set requirements.