I watched the demonstration video again today, and I realized his knees never touch the ground. All this time I was striving to get to that. I think I demonstrate mastery in this video. What do you think ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alhumbraer, June 22, 2014 · 3 Replies · 194 Views
I watched the demonstration video again today, and I realized his knees never touch the ground. All this time I was striving to get to that. I think I demonstrate mastery in this video. What do you think ?
I would aim for lower
alan tseng said:I would aim for lower
plus one on this. Whether it's mastery or not, I can not say, but if you choose to move on definitely keep working these with a more than mediocre focus. The demo video also has the glutes slightly raising off the floor, but I work glutes to the floor as in your vid.
Using weights on the outside of the knee that is going down, and some long stretching in the positions helped me a lot.
I just posted critique video today.
The only difference between you and the video I see is the feet dont move around. Otherwise, you're keeping your touchy on the floor and getting great range.