What are the best Higbar/Rings Grips to use?

Started by juanf22, June 22, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,966 Views

juanf22

I'm planning in buying  two set of grips, one for HB and the other set for rings. Which one are the best and most durable?

 

  1. The ones that comes with a double buckle
  2. The ones that comes with a buckle and a Hook and loop

or 

 

3. The ones that comes with just A Hook and loop

 

 

Thanks.

Rayne-William

Just try a pair, most of them are made out of leather.

 

Be sure to get grips that are designed for the apparatus you will be using.

juanf22
GoldenEagle said:

Just try a pair, most of them are made out of leather.

 

Be sure to get grips that are designed for the apparatus you will be using.

I already tried them all. I prefer the Hook and loop instead of the buckles, but I don't think they are that durable. As opposed the buckle ones.

Joshua Slocum

English Bulldog, US Glove and Reisport are all very good brands. 

 

The choice between velcro and buckles is largely up to personal preference. 

Daniel Burnham

I prefer Velcro. Buckles I think are better for kids so they aren't tempted to readjust constantly.