Hey guys,
a couple of day ago did mastery on SLS/PE2.
I filmed a set of both PE and im. What do you think, is form good?
Thanks
SLS/PE2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKumA6dsK-M
SLS/PE2>im
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Pantanella, June 22, 2014 · 9 Replies · 180 Views
Hey guys,
a couple of day ago did mastery on SLS/PE2.
I filmed a set of both PE and im. What do you think, is form good?
Thanks
SLS/PE2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKumA6dsK-M
SLS/PE2>im
Nobody? Is my form so good? ![]()
For me it's OK, move on.
Both look good. Nice depth on the Cossacks.
Thanks guys,
When I deep on the right leg it feels easier than the other side.
I feel the difference in the inside of the extended leg and the side of lower back.
My right side is more stiff. I guess it's common to have a stiffer side among zombies :-P
Anyone experienced the same?
Alessandro Pantanella said:Thanks guys,
When I deep on the right leg it feels easier than the other side.
I feel the difference in the inside of the extended leg and the side of lower back.
My right side is more stiff. I guess it's common to have a stiffer side among zombies :-P
Anyone experienced the same?
Yeah my right side is stiffer than the left.
I definitely feel stiffer on the left side, so you're not alone. I just try to be especially mindful of the pace and stretch on that side. GL on PE3!
DouglasMN said:I definitely feel stiffer on the left side, so you're not alone. I just try to be especially mindful of the pace and stretch on that side. GL on PE3!
What's GL on PE3?
GL= good luck.
Murray Truelove said:GL= good luck.
I'm terrible at these abbreviations LOL