This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Guys - SL/PE2 advice

Started by Colin Odom, June 20, 2014 · 2 Replies · 104 Views

Colin Odom

Hey all,

 

This is kind of gender a specific question.

 

I've started doing SL/PE2 (my slowest progression), and I'm having one issue.  Every time I rock backward there seems to be too much interference between a certain body part and the ground (I'm getting crushed).

 

I can't be the only one with this issue, do you guys use a support or compression shorts or something?  I tried putting a pillow underneath me but I feel like it changes the exercise and the problem still persists a little.

 

Any advices?

 

Thanks,

federicoC

once I got the suggestions of setting this up using 2 mats, with just enough space in between them to avoid excessive compression.

korija

Take a look at the focus points! 

2) A bumby roll indicates insufficient arch