Who's going to the Oslo seminar

Started by Christian, June 20, 2014 · 16 Replies · 2,628 Views

Christian

Just curious. Also if anyone going is wondering anything about the city, transportation there or hotels, please post here and I can help :)

Espen Albert

I am going! Gymnastics is new for me, so I am expecting to learn a lot :) Coming from Kristiansand. 

Christian

Cool :-) you driving, train or flying in?

Coach Sommer

I thought I might drop by as well. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Christian

So you're the mistery guest I'm picking up the AirPort. All makes sense now :-)

Shaolintobbe

I am going to:) Really looking forward to it!

Espen Albert
Christian said:

Cool :-) you driving, train or flying in?

I'm taking the buss. 

Espen Albert

Hi! The seminar is closing up, but I haven't found any seminar schedule. I guess it is the same as for the other seminars:

 

Saturday and Sunday 
Morning session: 9am - 12pm 
Lunch: 12pm-1:30pm 
Afternooon session: 1:30pm-4:30pm

 

 

Am I correct?

Awesssss

Will there ever be one in Sweden? Also, how much does it cost to participate? :)

Edit: 999 usd? That's a lot.

jules
Paulizdaman said:

 999 usd? That's a lot.

 

You want world class advice?  You gotta pay for it.

meras

The early bird sale is usually 799. Not a grand but still... a lot when you don't live in the US or Sweden (or other wealthy countries)

Cory Fair
meras said:

The early bird sale is usually 799. Not a grand but still... a lot when you don't live in the US or Sweden (or other wealthy countries)

$629 if you own F1/H1. :)

Alan Tseng
Cory Fair said:

$629 if you own F1/H1. :)

If you think about it, that's a bit over $50 a hour, very competitive prices for even private 1 on 1 training sessions

Vannux
Paulizdaman said:

Will there ever be one in Sweden? Also, how much does it cost to participate? :)

Edit: 999 usd? That's a lot.

Oslo is as close to Sweden as it gets ^^.

Really looking forward to this seminar, will surely be a great experience.

meras
Cory Fair said:

$629 if you own F1/H1. :)

Alright, starting a savings fund for next year.

Alexander Egebak

Will anyone donate to a mass founding for me going to a seminar? I know some guy who collected 400k to be able to cook potato salad :D