I just started F1 and H1 about two months ago. I have been performing pistol and shrimp squats for a number of years. I would like some feedback on the SLS and where to go from here. Thank you.
Started by Mark Schoenhard, June 18, 2014 · 1 Replies · 945 Views
I just started F1 and H1 about two months ago. I have been performing pistol and shrimp squats for a number of years. I would like some feedback on the SLS and where to go from here. Thank you.
Pretty good, man. Only thing maybe to focus on is keeping the back from rounding quite as much. Yours really isn't bad, so it's not a big deal, just a minor point because the rest of it, from this angle, looks good. The angle you gave doesn't show whether knee is staying straight in line, but i think it is from what I can tell.