Proud of you, Desi on American Ninja Warrior

Started by bjcook, June 17, 2014 · 7 Replies · 2,673 Views

bjcook

I was awesome to see you on American  Ninja Warrior Miami. The cameo on your dental practice was really interesting and inspiring. Way to go. :)  :)

Gavin S

Nice work. I was going to suggest that Coach enter a few of his students. Isn't there a 500k prize?

TANSTAAFL

Oh man, please, if at all possible, skip the american crap and go for the glory of Sasuke. Also american is unfortunately lowercase on purpose here... :ph34r: .

Jon Douglas

I'd love to do this one :) Particularly the Japanese course.

My kids (my students) over there walked off bumps and falls that would have had Oz kids injured and upset. Made of rubber and magic :)

ForzaCavaliere

Jordan Jovtchev did Sasuke once. 

 

He made it to the final round and was absolutely slaughtered before he was able to climb the rope, for the sake of not know how to scale two walls. 

TANSTAAFL
ForzaCavaliere said:

Jordan Jovtchev did Sasuke once. 

 

He made it to the final round and was absolutely slaughtered before he was able to climb the rope, for the sake of not know how to scale two walls. 

I remember that one. He has done it several times, usually making it to the third stage I believe. The only reason I remember that is I've watched all the Sasuke's more than once :huh: .

 

Ah, here's the pertinent info.

ajoOba
TANSTAAFL said:

I remember that one. He has done it several times, usually making it to the third stage I believe. The only reason I remember that is I've watched all the Sasuke's more than once :huh: .

 

Ah, here's the pertinent info.

looking at the videos of him and reading through the info he had the most trouble with finger grip strength (cliffhanger) and the vertical jumps (soritatsu kabe)

Trey Stone

Can you participate in american ninja warrior if you are from Canada? Would really love to try.