I know I'm going too fast with the negative part, I'll keep it in mind next time.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by meras, June 17, 2014 · 2 Replies · 105 Views
I know I'm going too fast with the negative part, I'll keep it in mind next time.
If you point your toes, it will allow you to compress more, and also help get a stronger lock out with your legs. For improving compression I'd think about focusing on dropping your back to the bars for the negative movement, while keeping keeping your legs pulled tight towards your face and then only dropping your legs once your back is against the bars and your upper body is fully extended.
I'm not an expert on these, but that's my 2 cents.
Thanks, I forgot about the toe point while I was doing them. Good thoughts on compression too, that's my goal of course. I'm not used to this position yet and get cramps in my quads easily. Hopefully they'll go away in a few weeks.