This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weight Distribution HS/PE1-im

Started by sean, June 17, 2014 · 0 Replies · 99 Views

sean

If anyone feels wiling to comment...

 

When I do the tripod I try to balance most the bodyweight on my hands  rather than equal weight on hands and head. I'm not comfortable with the weight on my neck (previous injuries) so I touch the ground with my head more for balance. Is this incorrect to do? 

 

With the accompanying iM are we to use as much weight as we can comfortably handle? Right now I'm using 5 lbs as suggested minimum but it don't help much for the stretch which is what I'm assuming its for? Also I spread my hands as far as I can while still being able to maintain a full grip. I'm assuming thats ok as I find it hard to tell in the video if the arm length is shorter than that. 

 

Today was awesome, rolling around barefoot in my backyard do'in my GST.  Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions. Apologies if this had been covered already.