Anybody recommend a good dip belt?
casey
Started by langdon0555, March 2, 2008 · 9 Replies · 5,691 Views
Anybody recommend a good dip belt?
casey
john...do you own this one? I looked at the pic and was alittle confused about how it holds the plates.
casey
Yes. The best way is to get a loading pin and carabiner:
http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmi ... r=1313%2DC
Ironmind sells pins for either standard or Olympic plates.
My belt and standard pin have held up to massive abuse for about 15 years.
I've always like just using some strong, wide webbing from REI the stuff is cheap and will last you forever you just need to know some basic knots and how to retrace, but other than that I have no knowledge on which belts are good.
The stuff sold by Spud, Inc, on EliteFTS.com has gotten good reviews.
I just received the Spud Inc. belt from Elitefts. Top quality
Ironmind dipping belt, great quility and has a 1000lb weight cap :shock:
Tetsu said:Ironmind dipping belt, great quility and has a 1000lb weight cap :shock:
thats the one I use.
Yeah the Iron mind belt is awesome, got some daisy chains and a carbineer (SP?) from them as well which makes loading the weight very easy and quick.