This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can I get F2 to start on F1 movements I mastered ?

Started by Alhumbraer, June 13, 2014 · 3 Replies · 233 Views

Alhumbraer

I have achieved mastery in a few F1 categories and am ready for F2, but there are a few F1 I'm still working toward mastery. Can I move on to F2 for certain movements while still doing F1 for others ? Or I should master everything in F1 and then move onto F2 ?

RJS

Yes move on to F2 for those F1 elements mastered. You will be performing both courses at once.

Joshua Slocum
RJS said:

Yes move on to F2 for those F1 elements mastered. You will be performing both courses at once.

It's best to think of them as volumes of one single course. Each volume contains roughly 1/4 of the progressions. 

Alhumbraer

Thanks