This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Has anyone else found some later PE's and iM's easier than the PE1/iM1?

Started by Enkidu, June 12, 2014 · 1 Replies · 122 Views

Enkidu

So, just one example.  I couldn't test out of sPL PE1 due to my lack of mobility in swivel hips.  I worked hard at the mobility was suddenly able to conquer it.  Then I tested mastery for PE 2, had no problems with the PE or iM, then had the same experience with PE3 and PE4, I am about to test PE5.  Also, I found the PE1 to be more fatiguing than PE2-4.  Has anyone else experienced this?

 

Is this normal?

RJS

I think this is common. In my case there are elements in F2 i can master while the same PE in F1 are much more difficult.

Coach and his closest students are all playing a cruel joke on us.  <_<