This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Doing integrated mobility work everyday as a "stretching routine"?

Started by Austin7, June 10, 2014 · 3 Replies · 328 Views

Austin7

I've been more conscious of involving light stretch work daily. I love the stretches throughout all of the foundation courses (I own F1-F3). So would performing an assortment of integrated mobility assignments (such as two or threes from the MN section, a few from the HBP, etc...) be beneficial if done daily?

Or would it be hurting rather than healing?

LateStarter@46

If you are lucky enough to have the time to do this, I would. Assuming you mean light stretching and not hardcore stretching.

El Chino

On my days not doing F1 training and when I have time I usually run through all the iM elements I am on a few times to warm up the body for a stretching session. Gets the body warm and the body limber enough to slip into deep stretches easier.

 

So personally I recommend doing them but just watch the intensity and volume. Easy to overdo if you're not careful.

Ewald Heinsen

Where can i find streches, ill make time cause i have the disposition, im also wondering the program just consist of following the workout template of foundations one and handstand one, for the days of the week i select ( i selected 3 days of foundation and 2 days of hand stand). I do the program in the afternoon, because in the morning i do a weightlifting program, would this affect my progress ??????