This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

programming

Started by PrimalMove, June 9, 2014 · 3 Replies · 110 Views

PrimalMove

Has anyone tried fl, sPL, mn, and SL on one day then HBP, RC, and SLQ on the next day? If so what are your opinions, and if not, anyone have opinions on this split?

Keilani Gutierrez

depends on you, more than anything. i know i like to work SL/MN/SLS together because it works my hip and my legs as well. maybe doing too much arm work a week would be too much for me too. i really like giving my arms a few days rest especially after high volume days. stiff leg windmills are about all i can do on those days after so much arm work on FA workout and then the following day doing H1(dislocates). 

 

just gotta give it a try and revert back if it doesn't work for you, if it does, God speed. 

Daniel Burnham

Don't fix what isn't broken. I wouldn't seperate straddle planche and bent arm pressing. You'll eventually need the days between to rest.

Alan Tseng

I shudder to think if I had to do both hollow rocks and arch rocks on the same day.  Most of the time I'm already psychologically spent doing just one of them