This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL FL and SL form check

Started by Yael Ashkenazi, June 7, 2014 · 2 Replies · 192 Views

Yael Ashkenazi

hey guys, 

 

Lately Ive progressed into a exercises in FL , SPL and SL.

Im now in FL-SE3 , SPL-SE3, SL-5,

Im not feeling completly comfortabble in thos postions , and I feel like those are very important steps to achieve the movements .

I would be really happy to know your opinion about my form and maybe getting some helpful tips.

 

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

post-10866-0-19803600-1402165526_thumb.p

post-10866-0-84936400-1402165527_thumb.j

post-10866-0-66291800-1402165538_thumb.p

post-10866-0-65493200-1402165546_thumb.p

Alessandro Mainente

Planche and sl are fine. for the FL you need to develop some hips flexor flexibility in order to make the lower back flat and the hips open. this is achieved by pelvic tilt and glute activation and not from lower back arching. unfortunately the pelvic tilt need flexible hips flexor

Yael Ashkenazi

Thanks for your reply Alex.

I'll start working on this hip flexor , I'll hope to see some progress