This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

EnchantedBoo's new log

Started by EnchantedBoo, June 7, 2014 · 11 Replies · 26 Views

EnchantedBoo

Age: 21
Height: 5' 7"ish

Weight: ~141lbs


Friday 6/6/14:

FLPE1 Goal reps 3x12s + FLPE1>iM 3x5r
12s/12s/12s + 5r/5r/5r

sPLPE1 Goal reps 3x3r + slPLPE1>iM 3x5r each side
3r/3r/3r + 5r/5r/5r

SLPE1 Goal reps 3x12s + SLPE1>iM 3x10r (5 each way)
12s/12s/12s + 10r/10r/10r

MNPE1 Goal reps 3x3r + MNPE1>iM 3x5r each side (no weights initially)
3r/3r/3r + 5r/5r/5r

SLSPE1>iM 6x10r
10r/10r/10r/10r/10r/10r

HBPPE1 Goal reps 3x3r + HBPPE1>iM 3x10r
3r/3r/3r + 10r/10r/10r

RCPE1 Goal reps 3x3r + RCPE1>iM 3x30s each side

3r/3r/3r +30s/30s/30s



Notes:

First workout went well, although my mobility is terrible. I need more range of motion basically everywhere (which I knew already), so it's time to put in the work.
 

EnchantedBoo

Saturday 6/7/14:

Lesson 1 from Stretching and Flexibility


Sunday 6/8/14:

Lesson 2 from Stretching and Flexibility



Notes:

I'm trying out the Stretching and Flexibility approach while I wait for Stretch One to be released. I'm gonna do a lesson a day and see how things go. Feeling pretty loose in the areas I've stretched already, but I've got a lot of range I need to get back because I'm basicly tin man.

EnchantedBoo

Monday 6/9/2014:

Lesson 3 from Stretching and Flexibility

EnchantedBoo

Wednesday 6/11/14:

 

Lesson 4 from Stretching and Flexibility

EnchantedBoo

Thursday 6/12/14:

Lesson 5 from Stretching and Flexibility

EnchantedBoo

Saturday 6/14/14:

 

Lesson 7 from Stretching and Flexibility + chest and bicep wall stretches

Notes:

 

My mobility is so terrible right now that I'm gonna work mainly on stretching for the time being. I might do a workout a couple times a week, but I'm not sure how productive it would be when I'm missing so much range of motion basically everywhere.

EnchantedBoo

6/16/14:


Squats and Cossacks
Daily five (CR on piriformis)
Butterfly stretch lying down

Kneeling knees apart

Partial front splits hamstring

Floor middle and upper back bend

Lying bottom leg folded rotation

EnchantedBoo

6/18/14:

 

Lying rotations

Daily five

Standing quadricep
Lunge hip flexor w/ back knee down

Upper back on all fours

Standing calves

Lying hamstring
Shoulder depress

Neck side bend

Bent over calves

Soleus (should've done before gastrocs)

EnchantedBoo

6/20/14:

 

 

Daily five

EnchantedBoo

6/21/14:

 

Daily five
Lesson 2 from Stretching and Flexibility
Squat stretch with adductor contract relax

Lying hip flexion w/ knee maximally flexed

EnchantedBoo

6/23/14:
 

Sumo squat w/ CR and exploring

Wall calf w/ CR

Step calf w/ CR

Wall soleus w/ CR

Step soleus w/ CR
Squat sequence w/ moving forward, rotating hips out
Standing piriformis
Boxing the compass
Cossacks
Swivel hips w/ CR on internally rotated leg
Squat rotations w/ CR on internally rotated leg


6/24/14

Knee lift HF activation throughout the day
Cossacks


6/25/14:

Throughout the day:

Knee lifts HF activation
Cossack holds


At night:
Daily five w/ lying piriformis substitution.


Notes: restretching while breathing out on lying hip flexion and piriformis stretches is awesome.


 

EnchantedBoo

6/26/14:

 

 

Daily five

Soleus stretches w/ breath

Messing around with hip and shoulder stretches w/ breath