I feel I get stronger in most of my excercises except the planche. When I started my cycle I had a maximum tucked planche hold of 10 seconds after a few days of rest. I train 3 days per week.
My program is this for the pressing.
5 seconds planche hold followed by 3 reps of pressing * 3 sets with about 1 minute rest.
My pressing is
-1 rep of headstand pushups + 2 rep negative headstand pushup or
-pushups on the xrings with hands as close to the hips as possible or
-bulgarian dips on xrings.
I feel I often struggle to get the 5 seconds and even sometimes fails. In the beginning of the cycle I was stronger and could complete the sets.
My guess is too hard excersices. Should I end the static hold while feeling fresh even if I can't get the target 5s?
Another explanation could be about 2kg of extra weight I put on which is not all muscle so to say.
Any suggestions?