Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the best place to find detailed descriptions of each movement?
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jay Canham, June 6, 2014 · 3 Replies · 265 Views
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the best place to find detailed descriptions of each movement?
Thanks
"If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is like lots of books."
The videos are your best guide, film yourself and compare. If you're having trouble, post the video here for feedback.
I think the key points in the course have been chosen to avoid confusion that lengthy descriptions can bring. To see what I mean look at the RC:PE1 and ABH threads.
Hope that helps.
Thanks Murray
What Murray said.
And try to really study the demo vids, not just passively watch them. Sometimes there are little details regarding body positioning that you don't notice or pay attention to upon first viewing a demo video that can make a difference in the performance of that exercise.
But also be careful not to take things to the other extreme, like the Hinge Row thread, and wind up over complicating things to the point of always second guessing yourself and spinning your wheels.