One thing I really love about this program is how the improvement is so seamless. I know I'm improving because I can do more reps this time than I could do a few times ago (or because my ROM is better or because my form is tighter), but the effort from session to session feels the same. If I didn't keep good notes after each exercise about how many reps I did, how it felt, what to work on next time, etc., I'd swear I wasn't improving. I doubt that only a few weeks ago what I just did seemed impossible, but the records don't lie. So cool.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Sneaky improvement
Started by mcneuen, June 5, 2014 · 2 Replies · 242 Views
I notice this the most with the mobility work. I get moments where I find myself thinking "my shoulders never used to do that before".
mcneuen said:only a few weeks ago what I just did seemed impossible
Yeah, this realisation moment is fantastic ![]()