This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recommendations for Adult Gymnastics in Los Angeles

Started by Enkidu, June 4, 2014 · 1 Replies · 793 Views

Enkidu

So, I am following the F1 & H1 programs, but I thought a little hands-on coaching might assist with my form and progress.  I was wondering whether anyone had some suggestions for some good places to go in Los Angeles.  I did a little Internet search and found about 4 places near me.  I called around and just about every place said they would work with you on what you wanted to learn, so it looks as though I wouldn't be forced to follow anyone else's curriculum at all these places and could still follow F1/H1, but I want to make sure I am getting good coaching.

 

Anyway, here are some of the places I found:

 

LA School of Adult Gymnastics:

 

http://lagymnastics.com/

 

Broadway Gymnastics School

 

http://www.broadwaygym.com/

 

Mats Gymnastics & Physical Center

 

(no website)

 

All Olympia Gymnastics Center

 

http://allolympiagym.com/

 

Gymnastics Olympica

 

http://www.gymnasticsolympica.com/

 

Anyway, if anyone knows anything about any of these places, or any other in the Los Angeles area, your input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Simon Phan

Hi @Matthew Levy,

I'm just wondering whether you tried any or all of the places mentioned above, and if so, which is the best one to start training F1 at?

Thanks!

Simon