Sholder pain

Started by Josip24, June 4, 2014 · 6 Replies · 2,278 Views

Josip24
Hi guys!

 

Just wonder if it is something serious

 

 

Pain occurs when doing push-ups, in fact this movement, not necessarily pushups

I feel as breaks in the shoulder and then appears a strong pain. I think that appeared to me when I was doing a handstand but forearm

 

I was wondering if it is something dangerous fthat I be worried, or is it something like a sore muscle

 

Alessandro Mainente

only during push ups? elevation of the arms? external rotation? be more specific 

Josip24

Not only during push ups
Sometiem I even felt while doing pull ups(wide) and L- sit and movment that involves pushing something heavier forward (something like doing bench presses in the gym)

Markus Klein

Is there pain at the front shoulder ?

Maybe an inflammation of the biceps tendon because of shoulder impingement.

Josip24
Markus Klein said:

Is there pain at the front shoulder ?

Maybe an inflammation of the biceps tendon because of shoulder impingement.

Yes, in front of the shoulder and I can feel pain when I press that point with my fingers of other hand

Markus Klein

This seems like shoulder impingement. I would suggest to seek for advice from a health professional (doctor, physio therapist, etc.)
There are some very helpful exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.

 

Good luck!

 

Straddle Man

Do you do any rows?