Hey guys, I'd be grateful if you could tell me what do you think about my squat form and any tips to improve it -> http://postimg.org/image/6lzhyijvp/
Thanks!
Started by Jhaek, June 2, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,300 Views
Hey guys, I'd be grateful if you could tell me what do you think about my squat form and any tips to improve it -> http://postimg.org/image/6lzhyijvp/
Thanks!
it's better a video of both side view and front view
The bottom position looks very good ! but also is better a video.
Yeah sorry about that I meant just the bottom position but anyways I uploaded a video so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think about my squat - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5E5Yv2BfE
P.S sorry about the mess in the room ![]()
Jhaek said:Yeah sorry about that I meant just the bottom position but anyways I uploaded a video so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think about my squat - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5E5Yv2BfE
P.S sorry about the mess in the room
Looks very good and relaxed good mobility.