This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Counting reps in Foundation course

Started by Matthew Krepps, May 30, 2014 · 1 Replies · 241 Views

Matthew Krepps

I have just begun to work on Foundations 1 and Handstand 1 for the last 2 months and am loving the program and the progress I see. I have a question about counting repetitions in some of the dynamic versions of the exercises. For instance: one needs to be able to perform 60 reps of the straddle version of Hollow rocking for front lever. Does one count a rock forward and a rock back as 1 rep, or does one count each individual motion as a repetition? If I count in the first way, I have a ways to go before testing out and moving to the next exercise (at 46 that way now), but if I count each rock as a single rep, I tested out about a week and a half ago. 

 

Any advice in this regard would be really helpful - - -

 

Thanks

Matthew Krepps

Thanks so much Zach, I am new around here and this helps quite a bit. Back to the rocking - - - 

 

Peace, Matt