This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A few more formchecks

Started by Iguanus, May 29, 2014 · 0 Replies · 69 Views

Iguanus

Hey there, folks. I'd like some feedback on the execution of these exercises. Most of them are new for me, so form may be pretty shabby and I don't have yet a keen eye for details on their execution. Oh, all of the vídeos here come from the last set.

 

  • FL PE2: I think I can't roll at all. When I go chest up, I either go too much or too little. Any tips on how to get proper amplitude? Also, if I PPT more, I roll too much =(
  • FL PE2-iM: is this good enough?
  • RC PE1: Perhaps this is good enough form? Still not 90 degrees. I only manage to get this angle if I use some core to pull myself, as I'm not lying with legs flat on the floor.
  • sPL PE4: bodyline issues, little lean? Oh, and hands hurt after second set (probably the reason I don't lean more. Perhaps wrists should be given some time do adjust?)
  • HBP PE2: I lose body line after a certain angle and pike at the hips. Also, I can't replicate the protracted scapulas of the model at all! It's a whole new level from PE1!

Second part - FB

  • SLS PE2/iM (0:00 / 0:41): I think it's good form!
  • SLS PE3/iM (1:38 / 2:00): Is this good enough? iM is halfway through, as Coach suggests.
  • SL PE1/iM (2:21 / 2:43): Passable form?
  • Mn PE2/iM (3:08 / 3:52): PE is lacking a lot of things. Have been there for weeks with little progress. Hope S1 will come soon and help me outta here. iM I don't know...