Hi,
My name is André Craveiro, i'm 22 and i live in Portugal.
I started Foundation one last week and i think it might be a good ideia to ask you, dear members XD, if you could give me some help in figuring out if my form is adequate to step up to the next progression in each of the 7 exercise categories. It might seem a little rude from my part to start a topic asking stuff without at least contributing to the forum in the first place but i am going to take that risk either way. I plan to visit this community a lot in the next couple of years so rest assured i will help others the best i can.
So here they are:
FL- PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvYGGssZbkQ
iM1 ( i am going to record this one tomorrow)
sPL - PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIrvbzzOgww and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGWbztxmGk
iM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW_nJZ3Qvt4
SL - PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNmWhgn5U9c
iM ( i haven´t recorded because i think it isn't necessary)
MN - PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj8JyW6QBas
iM ( don't have it yet too)
SLS - PE1 + iM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maxpttsyngc
HBP - PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnYVSU3uu-I
iM (not recorded )
RC - PE1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQx66xu3lUA
iM ( not recorded)
So it's it for now ! I hope someone has nothing to do and find interesting critiquing the tecnique/form of other people. So if you can and want leave a comment or two below saying how much i suck eh eh.
I will do the same for you too ! XD
Thanks in advance, André Craveiro