GB Community Video

Started by NoHiddenCosts, May 27, 2014 · 4 Replies · 5,109 Views

NoHiddenCosts

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this? This is so cool! Serious props to everyone in it!

 

TANSTAAFL
NoHiddenCosts said:

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this?

Yes, yes you are :ph34r: .

Jon Douglas

Tbh I'd forgotten about it in the rush of switching countries several times etc....

I wonder if anyone feels like putting together a more current one...? Or an F series sampler type thing?

Jennifer

I never saw it before.  Thanks for posting!    Great job to everyone in it.

NoHiddenCosts
Jon Douglas said:

Tbh I'd forgotten about it in the rush of switching countries several times etc....

I wonder if anyone feels like putting together a more current one...? Or an F series sampler type thing?

Gimme at least a year so I can actually do something kind of cool for the video...