This is probably a stupid question, but I have seen the initials PPT in the forum and I believe it refers to a hollow body position. Is that correct? I tried to search it on google with no success.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by old dude_1969, May 26, 2014 · 2 Replies · 174 Views
This is probably a stupid question, but I have seen the initials PPT in the forum and I believe it refers to a hollow body position. Is that correct? I tried to search it on google with no success.
Thanks!
PPT specifically refers to posterior pelvic tilt. with that i mean usually the flat back as a consequence, posterior pelvic tilt involves the reduction of the natural lumbar curvature.
hollow body itself uses the PPT + specific scapulas activation.
Thank you very much for that awesome explanation!