This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS Cane concept

Started by Cole Dano, May 26, 2014 · 3 Replies · 13 Views

Cole Dano

Model of the concept I'm working on.

 

As I sat down and began working on this, I realised we could do something much nicer than the square tubing Petrus used. 

 

This would be made from stainless steel (rods and fittings), Aluminium, and wood.

 

Result will be easy to transport, light and nice to look at.

 

Only one rod is shown so you can see the adjustment area. It will be bolted in place, but with 10 options for spacing. 31cm - 41cm w/ 1 cm increments. 

 

Thoughts?

post-1330-0-10359500-1401110807_thumb.pn

Cory Fair

Looks sharp. :) Maybe the secondary logo cut into the center?

Cole Dano

I was thinking of on the wood, but like that better actually.

Coach Sommer

- Perhaps. Not convinced yet of the stability in comparison. The cross section appears flimsy.

- I would prefer for the wooden bottom supports to be aluminum

- A spin lock under each cane would be much more convenient than the multiple bolts at the bottom of each cane.