This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery Mn/PE6 - only 5s descent in video

Started by Shaolintobbe, May 26, 2014 · 2 Replies · 193 Views

Shaolintobbe

Hi, 

 

 

It says 10s descent in the description but I only count 5 in the video, excluding the time to straighten the knee at the top.

 

I´m using a metronome to time myself, and if I would do it like in the video I would be able to master this progression now.

 

Have you guys timed yourself for exactly 10s or done like in the video?

Duff

10 seconds. The video is only there to show correct form. Almost all F1 videos only show 3 reps or so, even if mastery is 10 or 15.

Coach Sommer

Unless demonstrating exact duration or reps is necessary (e.g. the 120s HS in H1), most demonstrated exercises will show less for the sake of brevity.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer