This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS SE1 + iM form check

Started by Duff, May 26, 2014 · 5 Replies · 147 Views

Duff

 

I mastered PE4 last microcycle, today I tested for mastery on SE1. Felt moderately taxing, had no trouble completing all the sets. Is my form good to move on? Only thing I see is I need to work on my arches :).

 

PS.: I hope Youtube doesn't complicate things with copyright infringement.

TANSTAAFL

Looks good to me, but as has been stated previously that is as substantial as the reflection of the frost from my breath on a crisp morning in still water.

Vincearoo
TANSTAAFL said:

Looks good to me, but as has been stated previously that is as substantial as the reflection of the frost from my breath on a crisp morning in still water.

That was beautiful. Please don't stop.
TANSTAAFL
Vincearoo said:

That was beautiful. Please don't stop.

Alas I could, but what would that benefit you? To quote a classic:

"The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it."

Duff
TANSTAAFL said:

 

"The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it."

I'll take SE2 tomorrow! :D (probably not)

Vincearoo

That's the stuff. You always know just what to say.