This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 problems

Started by Cliff Tang, May 26, 2014 · 1 Replies · 160 Views

Cliff Tang

Dear GB friends,

 

 

I please need some tips on FL/PE2 the bent hollow body rock.

Got some problems with the timing of the rock, how much does you knees have to be bent

what am I doing wrong if I feel it in my lower back? I tried to squeeze my abs tighter and make the movement slower, but it doesn't really help.

 

Should I stretch my hip flexors first before the exercise?

 

 

thx so much

 

 

 

 

Cliff

Duff

Can you post a video? I don't think you should be feeling it in the lower back.

 

Stretching hip flexors is a great idea for anyone who sits a lot(most of us). Tight psoas have been linked to low back pain due to lumbar disc compression.