This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

'Holding back'

Started by drewcl, May 25, 2014 · 4 Replies · 254 Views

drewcl

Hi all,

 

what are your thoughts on holding back on certain elements to help progress with another?

 

I feel like my RC progress is erratic because of the bicep intensive exercises place before it, so I'm thinking keeping sPL at the same sets and time while my RC catch's up

Alan Tseng

if you feel like it's holding you back, do RC before sPL

drewcl
Hmms said:

if you feel like it's holding you back, do RC before sPL

I thought the exercise order was 'non-negotiable'?

meras
EClayton said:

I thought the exercise order was 'non-negotiable'?

The order is actually arbitrary and  a matter of preference. The most important thing is to progress, master and recover.

ausswe

Although his may be the case I would recommend keeping spl and hbp together as I think it will help a lot with f2 spl work.