The program says theres pictures and videos of the LARS strap on its section, where is that LARS section? Cause im still confused on how to make them
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
LARS straps question
Started by Andrew Tan, May 25, 2014 · 7 Replies · 356 Views
There's no picture or videos on that link
That is referring to the pics and videos in the exercises where the LARS straps are being used. The is no how to make a LARS strap video or graphic.
Just measure a your forearm, add 3 - 4 inches, take it to a shoe repair shop, and tell the shoemaker to sew the strap to a diameter 2 inches larger than your forearm measurement.
O ic, thanks for clearing that up
I purchased adjustable yoga straps at Academy Sports for about $12. Since they adjust they work for all fore arms sizes, this is the best and easiest solution that I have found.
if you have a sewing machine or a friend with one it is extremely easy. Just take 1 inch webbing, and overlap by 2-3 inches, and sew back and forth multiple times. Trim the ends and seal with a flame. piece of cake, less than $5.
I used a spare Xtreme Ring strap cut into the measurement in the course and took it to a boot maker. He sewed it exactly as I described for free in about 10 minutes