Spotted Handstand Form Check

Started by chuchodani, May 23, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,686 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please critique my form in this pic of a spotted handstand. Thanks

 

HS2_zps1cf9edc9.jpg

Alessandro Mainente

it's good. unfortunately the idea of Coach about handstand is both flexible and strong shoulders. so if you manage to achieve a good handstand for coach's standard (that is gymnastic standards you need to work through  H1.

remember that with as spotter is easier to protract and maintain the hollow.

chuchodani
alex87 said:

it's good. unfortunately the idea of Coach about handstand is both flexible and strong shoulders. so if you manage to achieve a good handstand for coach's standard (that is gymnastic standards you need to work through  H1.

remember that with as spotter is easier to protract and maintain the hollow.

Thanks Alex ! But unfortunately I live in Venezuela and due to the exchange control in my country is very difficult to get some dollars basically the problem is that my currency is not the strongest.

Rayne-William

It looks good. Your scapula protraction and elevation look good.

 

You need to learn how to grip the floor with the pads of your fingertips. I recently learned how to grip the floor with the pads of my fingertips and it has helped me keep my balance.

 

Previous thread on hands during handstand

chuchodani
GoldenEagle said:

It looks good. Your scapula protraction and elevation look good.

 

You need to learn how to grip the floor with the pads of your fingertips. I recently learned how to grip the floor with the pads of my fingertips and it has helped me keep my balance.

 

Previous thread on hands during handstand

That's true, I'm trying to feel the balance, I saw some videos in the Youtube channel of Yuri and he said that the secret to keep the balance is a fingers and palm technique.