This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question for the count iM

Started by SLY, May 22, 2014 · 2 Replies · 169 Views

SLY

Hello everybody,

 

yesterday I bought F1 and today H1, regarding F1 I have one question, couldn't find the answer on the forum.

 

In Mn/PE1>iM Stiff Leg Windmill the count of reps is 5 - do I have to make for each side 5 as active rest or switching left side to right side after every working set?

 

 

In RC/PE1>iM One Arm Upright Lat Lean 30s - same here each side in every rest phase so I would get 1 minute active rest or after every working set 1 side then switching to the other side in the next rest?

 

 

 

The German Arm Swing in HBP/PE1>iM is 10 - What counts 1 repetition, one swing with left and right arm or do I have to make 20 reps, each arm 10 reps?

 

I hope you know what I mean, this may be to much detail for the most people but I really have to know this, especially when it comes to mastery it'll make a huge difference...

 

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

jprimeaux

Hi there and welcome. If I am understanding your question, then you should perform each iM on both sides of the body before moving to the next exercise. So for MN/PE1>iM you would do a total of 10 reps, 5 on the right and then 5 on the left.  German Arm swing is the same: 5 on each side for a total of 10.

 

Most everybody appreciates details around here, so no worries asking questions. And your English is fine :)

SLY

Now the answers to my questions were added to the Foundation Course, thank you very much! :)